For organisations Bromsgrove and Redditch Network:
- organises bi-monthly network meetings, alternating between Bromsgrove and Redditch, which are well attended by a large range of organisations
- identifies training needs, signposts appropriate courses, and delivers training and other activities
- works in partnership to deliver locally based training
- offers services such as DBS checking, payroll and finding volunteers
- represents the voluntary sector at the Local Strategic Partnerships
- offers support in the identification of sources of funding and completion of grant application forms
For individuals we offer a volunteer “matchmaking” service, linking you with organisations that you are interested in and that would benefit from your help. Find out more about volunteering here.