Bromsgrove and Redditch Network membership is open to any voluntary or community organisation working in the Bromsgrove and Redditch area, and associate membership is available for other interested companies or organisations that support our aims.
Around 100 organisations are members, representing local community organisations, countywide organisations, companies and the statutory sector.
- Regular email updates with local voluntary sector news and funding updates
- Regular Network meetings, and summaries if you’re unable to attend
- Opportunity to promote your organisation and activities at our Network Meetings and through the circulation list
- Ability to promote volunteering opportunities through the BARN members network and social media
- Access to BARN staff time and discounts on services such as DBS processing
- Full members have voting rights at BARN’s Annual General Meeting
- Access to ‘Volunteering Good Practice Guides’
Annual membership fees
Full membership for all voluntary and community sector organisations
- Unincorporated small community groups with no paid staff £15.00
- Incorporated Charities, Community Interest Companies or other not-for-profit organisations £30.00
Associate membership for other interested organisations
- Sole traders £20.00
- Statutory agencies, companies and other interested bodies £50.00