It’s very simple to use AmazonSmile as a way to fundraise.
- Search AmazonSmile rather than the original Amazon site.
- Then once clicked on you can login with your usual Amazon details.
- Once you have done this it will appear with a pictures of the types of categories charities may be under such as environmental or education and a search bar.
- Type Bromsgrove and Redditch Network into the search bar.
- Click the button below so a tick appears to make us your regular charity and it will donate to us for every purchase.
- Make sure the latest version of the Amazon shopping app is installed
- Open the app on your Android device and make sure your logged in.
- Then view Settings and select AmazonSmile
- After which you must follow the in-app instructions to complete the process.
Unfortunately the AmazonSmile app is not on all IOS devices and Android Tablets, so the best thing to do is follow the desktop and laptop instructions for these.
The link to get to the page below is: smile.amazon.co.uk