George Osborne has delivered his Autumn Statement and, if nothing else, it’s full of surprises.
We’ve pulled together some links to sources online that give us a view of the impact of the Statement on charities, the wider voluntary sector, and the people of the West Midlands.
For the impact on charities and the wider voluntary sector:
- What we heard from the Chancellor from NCVO
- Spending review a mixed bag for charities from Third Sector
For a view about the impact on the West Midlands
- Here’s the BBC’s view on the Statement
- Here’s Birmingham Mail’s look at the impact on the West Midlands
- A view from Worcestershire’s Local Enterprise Partnership
For what it means for individuals